Clan k3R0sene Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k3R0sene - Fueling the Flames of War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone else have weird rituals...?

Go down 
+5
sarge0079
WickeDMirage
ASmitt
Cellkor
fignutz6
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fignutz6
Recruit
fignutz6

Number of posts : 55
Class : Engineer / Medic
Faction : ISA! ISA! ISA!
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty14/3/2009, 11:24 pm

Gaming or otherwise.

I realized today that whenever I know I'm about to play for an extended period of time (usually the first night I get a game or our practices) I always get 2 large bottles of Arizona Lemon Ice Tea, 2 bags of Teriyaki beef jerky, and the room MUST be completely dark. All forms of contact with the outside world are removed (by which I mean I confine myself to my room and put my phone on silent) and I always wear my Chicago WhiteSox cap. Don't bother asking why, b/c even I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Cellkor
Recruit
Cellkor

Number of posts : 28
Class : Medic-With BOOST!!
Faction : Helghast
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty14/3/2009, 11:36 pm

yeha i get 10 crispy chicken sandwiches from burger king(no im not fatt) and a large sweet tea this is what i do when i wake up
Back to top Go down
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

Number of posts : 50
Class : Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty15/3/2009, 10:13 am

2 Things of Mountain Dew (Bottles usually), a big of Sweet Chili Heat Doritos Chips, my gaming soundtrack playing in the background and the lights off and phone off and door as locked as I can get it (without a lock haha) and then I just zone out the whole night!!

Got a bag right next to me actually haha and some pop downstairs.. Hmmm... I might get a head start on tonight...
Back to top Go down
fignutz6
Recruit
fignutz6

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty15/3/2009, 12:02 pm

Cellkor wrote:
yeha i get 10 crispy chicken sandwiches from burger king(no im not fatt) and a large sweet tea this is what i do when i wake up

Are you SURE your not fat Laughing

Although I do love a good crispy chicken sandwich....and there is a Wendy's just down the street....
Back to top Go down
fignutz6
Recruit
fignutz6

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty15/3/2009, 12:05 pm

ASmitt wrote:
2 Things of Mountain Dew (Bottles usually), a big of Sweet Chili Heat Doritos Chips, my gaming soundtrack playing in the background and the lights off and phone off and door as locked as I can get it (without a lock haha) and then I just zone out the whole night!!

Got a bag right next to me actually haha and some pop downstairs.. Hmmm... I might get a head start on tonight...

I never have the stuff ready ahead of time (mostly b/c the people I live with have no manners and will consume it). Usually I just pick them up on my way back from GameStop or PlayNTrade.
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

Number of posts : 198
Class : Tactician

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty15/3/2009, 7:48 pm

Taco Bell,Coke,And COOKIES!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarge0079
Recruit
sarge0079

Number of posts : 34
Class : 1.Medic 2.Engineer
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty15/3/2009, 9:26 pm

15 min meditation to clear the strees, kiss my girlfriend, but most the time she there watchin me play and cheerin me on.
Back to top Go down
radar455
Recruit
radar455

Number of posts : 41
Class : Newtwork Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty16/3/2009, 9:02 am

I grab 2 Monster energy drinks, stretch and then roll. Only if I am going all night though. haha
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty18/3/2009, 4:00 pm

EvanFisher wrote:
I used to have some hardcore rituals when I played in the past, but I was using lots of drugs then too - I think pot made me more devoted to my rituals..

I Must Say You Are One Of The Most Interesting people In This clan. You smoked pot but your vocabulary is huge and u seem rather intelligent like in your other posts u used HUGE words
Back to top Go down
FazerKid10
Admin
FazerKid10

Number of posts : 92
Class : Tactition/Sabo/Medic
Faction : Helgasht

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty18/3/2009, 4:14 pm

WickeDMirage wrote:
EvanFisher wrote:
I used to have some hardcore rituals when I played in the past, but I was using lots of drugs then too - I think pot made me more devoted to my rituals..

I Must Say You Are One Of The Most Interesting people In This clan. You smoked pot but your vocabulary is huge and u seem rather intelligent like in your other posts u used HUGE words

You will learn that a lot of people that smoke pot are actually very smart... a lot of med students and pre-law students smoke pot to get rid of the stress... 3 of my classes top 5 students smoked pot all the time...
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

Number of posts : 141
Class : Assault/Scout

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty18/3/2009, 4:36 pm

I love how people associate smoking pot with being dumb.. lol watch a lot of TV I take it? You must also think that potheads shoot their friends with guns when stoned, run over little girls with their cars, let babies drown, and harbor terrorists hahahahahah.
Back to top Go down
https://k3r0.forumotion.net
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty19/3/2009, 8:26 pm

D4RkNIKON wrote:
I love how people associate smoking pot with being dumb.. lol watch a lot of TV I take it? You must also think that potheads shoot their friends with guns when stoned, run over little girls with their cars, let babies drown, and harbor terrorists hahahahahah.

No, Not at all i don't watch much TV due to I'm always gaming and drugs of ALL sorts not just pot killed and seperated my family thats why i really dont like drugs and it killed a lot of my friends too so thats why i always thought Evan was extremely smart i just said it at the wrong time i guess when i read his Tactician post i was like wow hes smart not because he said i smoke pot
Back to top Go down
joezoe
Noob
joezoe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty13/12/2009, 9:29 pm

I am new here and nice to meet you.I share things with you when i searching online and hope you can find more things that you like.I dont wanna disturb anyone of you and if you are not interested in these,leave them alone.
china wholesale china wholesale
wow gold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have weird rituals...?   Anyone else have weird rituals...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have weird rituals...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan k3R0sene Forums :: Clan K3R0sene Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: