Clan k3R0sene Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k3R0sene - Fueling the Flames of War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PSP Hacking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

Number of posts : 198
Class : Tactician
Faction : Helghast
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PSP Hacking Empty
PostSubject: PSP Hacking   PSP Hacking Empty17/8/2009, 1:10 pm

Well I Want To Hack It Because It Hasnt Been Doing Shit For me And Plus Im Bored Out Of My Mind Without My PS3. I Wont Be Back Till October 7th BTW. What Do I Need Like Memory Stick Wise(Lowest Size- Highest Size) What Firmware Do I Need. Stuff Like That I Got The Newest Firmware Thing 5.51 I Think.
Back to top Go down
Pyrotronik
Recruit
Pyrotronik

Number of posts : 20
Class : Saboteur/Engineer
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PSP Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP Hacking   PSP Hacking Empty17/8/2009, 10:14 pm

i had a hacked psp since it became hackable. the tricky thing is. without a pandora battery its gonna be hard to hack an updated psp. there are certain requirements that need to be checked off. i dont really know if the hacking proccess has changed but you can check youtube.

when i first hacked my psp i needed a copy of grand theft auto liberty city stories and a certain psp firmware.

if you can figure out a way to downgrade your psp to 1.50 you are basically set.

as for the pandora battery thing it is basically a program that is installed via the psp's battery that can downgrade the psp from ANY firmware wheter it would be the latest or not. i hacked over 10 of my friends psp's with it.

in order to make one... you need to have a hacked psp. (which is gay) or you can buy one on ebay. but i dont trust it.

try googleing if you can. like "psp, your current firmware, hack, custom, how to," and stuff.

or mail it to d4rk. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PSP Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP Hacking   PSP Hacking Empty18/8/2009, 9:38 pm

ill prolly mail mine to d4rk so he can do it and ill just list em a shit load a games that i want
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

Number of posts : 141
Class : Assault/Scout

PSP Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP Hacking   PSP Hacking Empty19/8/2009, 1:44 am

Yep, I have a Pandora's battery that I made with my other hacked PSP ( I have two Smile )

I will post my game list and you tell me which ones you want. Anything not on my list I will give you a website and you can download them yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://k3r0.forumotion.net
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

PSP Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP Hacking   PSP Hacking Empty19/8/2009, 1:56 am

Here is the list of my PSP games...
PSP Hacking Games

I also have emulators for Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, NES, Gameboy Advance and PSone with even more games!
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PSP Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP Hacking   PSP Hacking Empty19/8/2009, 12:20 pm

How Much Of A memory stick would i need for gba emulator with pokemon(stfu lol), ffcc, resistance.
a question bout resistance i can play online on that right? and i can use the dualshock 3 controller with it?
pm me ur address so i can ship it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

PSP Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP Hacking   PSP Hacking Empty20/8/2009, 12:19 am

WickeDMirage wrote:
How Much Of A memory stick would i need for gba emulator with pokemon(stfu lol), ffcc, resistance.
a question bout resistance i can play online on that right? and i can use the dualshock 3 controller with it?
pm me ur address so i can ship it Very Happy

GBA emulator and games are really small so I would say about 2gb. PSP games range from 200 mb to 900 mb (1gb max) I would recommend a 4 or 8 gb memory stick. If you don't have one, it is worth the money to get one because I can stuff it with free games and apps! Resistance does play online but I am not sure if it will play with the DS3, I haven't tried it. I do know that there are some features that are unlocked if you own Resistance 2 on PS3 but I don't so I can't elaborate on that. I will send you my Address in a PM, send me your phone number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PSP Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP Hacking   PSP Hacking Empty

Back to top Go down

PSP Hacking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan k3R0sene Forums :: Clan K3R0sene Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: