Clan k3R0sene Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k3R0sene - Fueling the Flames of War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFC101 thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyrotronik
Recruit
Pyrotronik

Number of posts : 20
Class : Saboteur/Engineer
Faction : Helghast
Registration date : 2009-05-30

UFC101 thoughts Empty
PostSubject: UFC101 thoughts   UFC101 thoughts Empty9/8/2009, 4:39 am

i have respect for Anderson Silva... he clowned Forrest Griffin. i thought griffin would be able to last until the end. but it turns out he couldnt even stay standing for 30 seconds. and he gets jabbed in the face super soft and he quits. i seen him get bloody before, but really?....
i laughed my ass off when silva was giving him free swings and it didnt even look like he felt them. its like mosquito bites to him.

BJ vs. Florian was badass. florian has a lot of heart but BJ is just a beast. theres no way Florian could have lasted till the end of the 5 rounds. florian was trying to get 1 takedown that whole time and at the end BJ tosses him and rear-naked chokes his ass. I'm Proud to Live In Hawaii Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

Number of posts : 198
Class : Tactician
Faction : Helghast
Registration date : 2009-03-05

UFC101 thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC101 thoughts   UFC101 thoughts Empty9/8/2009, 12:06 pm

Florian Isnt All That Hes Decent I Think People Are Taking His IMPROVMENT from a year ago to now like its skill he improved but hes not near BJ as for anderson he proves why black ppl own in every sport lol jk
Back to top Go down

UFC101 thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan k3R0sene Forums :: Clan K3R0sene Forum :: General discussion-
Jump to: