Clan k3R0sene Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k3R0sene - Fueling the Flames of War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyrotronik
Recruit
Pyrotronik

Number of posts : 20
Class : Saboteur/Engineer
Faction : Helghast
Registration date : 2009-05-30

OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty10/7/2009, 2:41 am

i think its confirmed that DLC #3 will be "Napalm & Cordite" Maps are named "SUJEVA CLIFFSIDE" & "ARCTOWER LANDING" and multiplayer weapons Flamethrower and Boltgun!!!! (not the lightning bolt gun.....lol) rumored for release on July 23rd. EDIT: Another patch too: 1.28 on July 14th

when i read this i thought i was dreaming.... but it is confirmed by the trophy list on the PS3 website.

Flamethrower Monkey
Kill 10 enemies in one round using the Flamethrower in Suljeva Cliffside

Flamethrower Junkie
Kill 20 enemies in one round using the Flamethrower in Suljeva Cliffside

Suljeva Conqueror
Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Suljeva Cliffside

Suljeva Killer
Kill 50 enemies in one round in Suljeva Cliffside

Boltgun Monkey
Kill 10 enemies in one round using the Boltgun in Arctower Landing

Boltgun Junkie
Kill 20 enemies in one round using the Boltgun in Arctower Landing

Arctower Conqueror
Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Arctower Landing

Arctower Killer
Kill 50 enemies in one round in Arctower Landing

Patch 1.28

Feature - Detailed information screen when browsing games. Items displayed include: Friendly Fire, Faction Balancing, Custom Weapons and Custom Badges as well as the region, game size, selected maps and allowed Missions and Badges.

Feature - Higher values for Bodycount mode. Players can now create games with 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100 and 200 points to increase the time of the mode for 32 player games.

Feature - Moderators can now create double-points events. (Double XP???)

Moderation – Additional powers and functionality for online moderators.

Gameplay – Damage from Sentry bots tweaked back on request of the community. (lol)

Feature - Upcoming Tournaments are now displayed in a clan’s calendar. (interesting)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/07/10/killzone-2-dlc-3-napalm-cordite-and-flames-and-bolts/#more-13209

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=killzone2&thread.id=357251&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

PS. im first! lol
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

Number of posts : 141
Class : Assault/Scout
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty10/7/2009, 3:46 pm

Yep, read about it yesterday! The trophy list leaked and then the announcement followed lol. Bolt gun and Flamethrower, new features coming on the 14th via a new patch!
Back to top Go down
https://k3r0.forumotion.net
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

Number of posts : 198
Class : Tactician

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty13/7/2009, 3:29 pm

anyone find it ironic that Pyrotronik apparently loves fire what do you think he will be doing with that flamethrower hhmmmm
Back to top Go down
Pyrotronik
Recruit
Pyrotronik

Number of posts : 20
Class : Saboteur/Engineer
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty13/7/2009, 4:50 pm

lol i found out that the weapon are confirmed to be pick-ups for the certain map.
no flamethrower in tharsis. Sad
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty13/7/2009, 5:01 pm

i hope that bolt gun is for engineers they deserve atleast two weapons so do snipers i mean invisible womens
Back to top Go down
sarge0079
Recruit
sarge0079

Number of posts : 34
Class : 1.Medic 2.Engineer
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty19/7/2009, 10:42 pm

i think the boltgun will be an awsome addtion cause it makes short work of sentry bots and it is basically a one hit kill and possibly a double kill if someone walk into it a the right moment when the detonator goes off u kno, the flame thrower will be nice but boy ur gonna have to be sneaky as hell, now all the need to do is have a call in ATAC ability like the chopper in COD4 and were and will be good lol cause i kno that thing would cause massive damage.
Back to top Go down
EAgles4life
Recruit

Number of posts : 27
Class : Sabotuer
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty25/7/2009, 4:23 pm

sarge0079 wrote:
i think the boltgun will be an awsome addtion cause it makes short work of sentry bots and it is basically a one hit kill and possibly a double kill if someone walk into it a the right moment when the detonator goes off u kno, the flame thrower will be nice but boy ur gonna have to be sneaky as hell, now all the need to do is have a call in ATAC ability like the chopper in COD4 and were and will be good lol cause i kno that thing would cause massive damage.

so sarge...when are u gonna come back?
Back to top Go down
sarge0079
Recruit
sarge0079

Number of posts : 34
Class : 1.Medic 2.Engineer
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty25/7/2009, 4:33 pm

man i cant really tell u but all i kno is i miss yall damn guys u kno
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty29/7/2009, 1:49 pm

sarge0079 wrote:
man i cant really tell u but all i kno is i miss yall damn guys u kno

u better be working on that skirmish and elite campaign u were talking about lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG NEW MAPS AND WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan k3R0sene Forums :: Clan K3R0sene Forum :: NEWS-
Jump to: