Clan k3R0sene Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k3R0sene - Fueling the Flames of War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I AM VERY UPSET!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EAgles4life
Recruit

Number of posts : 27
Class : Sabotuer
Faction : Helghast
Registration date : 2009-03-29

I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty18/6/2009, 11:46 pm

so i know you guys were trying to get me in the clan match tonight, but when i was in your chat room, my ps3 completely froze. i could not quit the game and go to the main menu..all i could do was manually reset..i am so pissed off right now, you dont even know..i really wanted to play in that clan battle..UHHHHH
Back to top Go down
EAgles4life
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty19/6/2009, 12:04 am

i seriously want to throw my ps3 out the window....
Back to top Go down
Pyrotronik
Recruit
Pyrotronik

Number of posts : 20
Class : Saboteur/Engineer
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty19/6/2009, 1:30 am

its alright. we did good for a 4v7, but i dont think one more person woulda made a difference to those lagging mexican cheats.
Back to top Go down
EAgles4life
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty19/6/2009, 4:38 pm

Pyrotronik wrote:
its alright. we did good for a 4v7, but i dont think one more person woulda made a difference to those lagging mexican cheats.

well either way, i feel like a let the clan down...d4rk, we NEED to have another tournament this weekend. i need to redeem myself. after what happened yesterday.
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

Number of posts : 141
Class : Assault/Scout
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty19/6/2009, 9:50 pm

lol don't worry about it. We actually did really well for a 4v7! I can't believe we won Body Count that outnumbered! They were cheap to play us outnumbered too. Normally I would even teams if the other clan couldn't get enough players but they did not. I really REALLY hate that, that is why on the first match, when the other team was going to outnumber us and then we got wicked and sarge to join last minute it was FUCKING AWESOME that we outnumbered and RAPED THEM!
Back to top Go down
https://k3r0.forumotion.net
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

Number of posts : 198
Class : Tactician

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty20/6/2009, 12:42 am

i remember d4rk taking out 3 mexicans and yelled STAY ON THE MEXICAN SERVER too funny man dnt worry dude u got ur rep still intact u good bro
Back to top Go down
sarge0079
Recruit
sarge0079

Number of posts : 34
Class : 1.Medic 2.Engineer
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty20/6/2009, 2:58 pm

hey guys yall are probably not gonna see me on for awhile cause of some fucked up shit between me and my now ex fiancee so im back in arkansas for now but i wanna keep in touch with everyone on here cause yall have been some of the best friends i have had in a long time. I will do every thing in my power to promote this team and everything we do i'll try to get back on ASAP but until then let the flames of war be fueled by K3R0sene. And guys if any of you are on facebook i made a page for us on there where yall can talk and everybody on special forces when yall join just tell me what you want ur officer name to be and i'll get you set up with admin rights and everything the group should be called Team K3R0sene so yall guys come get on that. I love yall like brothers man....we are a fraternity of killers and we will always have each others back
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

Number of posts : 198
Class : Tactician

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty20/6/2009, 5:38 pm

ur gonna make me cry sarge sniff but hey man i fell for ya hope the best for u sometimes it doesnt work out. sniff yep im crying
Back to top Go down
sarge0079
Recruit
sarge0079

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty20/6/2009, 8:41 pm

wicked u crazy as hell man, but thaks and much love to ya
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

Number of posts : 141
Class : Assault/Scout

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty21/6/2009, 11:07 am

I am really sorry to hear that sarge. Thanks for the heads up, I hope things work out for you man. You know we are always here to cheer you up and you can take out some aggression on the ISA anytime! I sure hope Killzone didn't have anything to do with your separation, because I have been playing a lot and my girlfriend who lives with me is really getting sick of it. I told her, it is just one week of solid playing for my red ribbon. I will know by 6:00pm tomorrow for sure, then it is back to playing like 3 days a week after work lol. Well sarge these things do happen for a reason, at least you didn't go through with the wedding and have a few kids before things didn't work out. Keep in touch or we will start to miss you.
Back to top Go down
https://k3r0.forumotion.net
sarge0079
Recruit
sarge0079

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty21/6/2009, 1:10 pm

o believe me im gonna keep in contact with yall guys and im gonna make sure to train with those bots on the elite setting and just really train hard u kno
Back to top Go down
EAgles4life
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty23/3/2010, 1:24 am

this i think was a lie..not sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM VERY UPSET!!!!   I AM VERY UPSET!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I AM VERY UPSET!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan k3R0sene Forums :: Clan K3R0sene Forum :: General discussion-
Jump to: