Clan k3R0sene Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k3R0sene - Fueling the Flames of War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?

Go down 
+8
hobodragon
holomofongo
zen12345
Cellkor
D4RkNIKON
fignutz6
radar455
WickeDMirage
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

Number of posts : 198
Class : Tactician
Faction : Helghast
Registration date : 2009-03-05

What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty
PostSubject: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 12:54 am

For Me It Would Have To Be

inFamous
Uncharted 2
CoD:MW2
God Of War 3(If It Comes Out)
Back to top Go down
radar455
Recruit
radar455

Number of posts : 41
Class : Newtwork Administrator
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 12:55 am

CoD:MW2
God Of War 3(If It Comes Out)
Back to top Go down
fignutz6
Recruit
fignutz6

Number of posts : 55
Class : Engineer / Medic
Faction : ISA! ISA! ISA!
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 1:12 am

"Heavy Rain" Just b/c that game has peaked my curiosity.
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

Number of posts : 141
Class : Assault/Scout

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 1:16 am

i am looking forward to all of the above mentioned games, especially the PS3 exclusives!
Back to top Go down
https://k3r0.forumotion.net
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 1:19 am

i freaking love this clan idk why but yeah this clan is awesome Very Happy
o and the new Ratchet And Clank game CANT WAIT!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 1:30 am

God of War 3
Final Fantasy 13

but im not sure if these come out this year. scratch
Back to top Go down
Cellkor
Recruit
Cellkor

Number of posts : 28
Class : Medic-With BOOST!!

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 1:39 am

im really really hopin that star ocean 4 will come out fo rthe ps3 cause the ps3 really rreally needs a good rpg
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 1:42 am

Cellkor wrote:
im really really hopin that star ocean 4 will come out fo rthe ps3 cause the ps3 really rreally needs a good rpg

Try Oblivion
Back to top Go down
Cellkor
Recruit
Cellkor

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 1:44 am

well i mean a final fantasy type of rpg like and i am just counting the days till final fantasy 13 but they need more and i hate that square is focusing all there games for the xbox
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 1:51 am

Cellkor wrote:
well i mean a final fantasy type of rpg like and i am just counting the days till final fantasy 13 but they need more and i hate that square is focusing all there games for the xbox

I been the biggest Square fanboy till the day they went to Xbox now i CAN wait for FF13 but i CANT wait for FF VS 13 and wats ur favorite FF mines 10 i cried at ending but i was only 8
Back to top Go down
Cellkor
Recruit
Cellkor

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 1:52 am

nahh i am a PS fan boy to the max i hate the xbox even though the last remnant was amazing but they need to go back to playstation and mine is ff7 cause sephiroth IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 1:56 am

Cellkor wrote:
nahh i am a PS fan boy to the max i hate the xbox even though the last remnant was amazing but they need to go back to playstation and mine is ff7 cause sephiroth IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!

lol im a fanboy but i dont like being called that i loved FFX im a bit of a loudmouth if u hadnt noticed at times but im a complete poetic and romance thing and FFX had wat i liked
Back to top Go down
Cellkor
Recruit
Cellkor

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 1:59 am

x and x-2 together had one of the best storys out of any of the final fantasy series but besides ff games my fav square game of all time is Kingdom hearts bolth of them are so fuckin amazing
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:00 am

Cellkor wrote:
x and x-2 together had one of the best storys out of any of the final fantasy series but besides ff games my fav square game of all time is Kingdom hearts bolth of them are so fuckin amazing

lol i swear ur a lot like me both like the same games dude i cant wait for Sephys LBP costume!!
Back to top Go down
Cellkor
Recruit
Cellkor

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:03 am

oh in that pack there releasing clouds to but the kingdom hearts birth by sleep is going to be amazing cause the 3 main people are sora riku and kiris parents it tell what happens before kingdom hearts one and uhh i am just counting the days and same for FF dissida
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:05 am

Cellkor wrote:
oh in that pack there releasing clouds to but the kingdom hearts birth by sleep is going to be amazing cause the 3 main people are sora riku and kiris parents it tell what happens before kingdom hearts one and uhh i am just counting the days and same for FF dissida

birth by sleep is pretty interesting have u beat ff8?
Back to top Go down
Cellkor
Recruit
Cellkor

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:06 am

i have played every ff game ever even the 1st one on the nes Smile
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:08 am

yeah but have u beat it thats wat i asked i really like it but KZ 2 came out and i wanna stay up in ranks on there
Back to top Go down
Cellkor
Recruit
Cellkor

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:10 am

yeah i mean played and beat every one and any online shooter i will play the story first before i go online
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:12 am

Cellkor wrote:
yeah i mean played and beat every one and any online shooter i will play the story first before i go online

ditto i got 51% on trophies for KZ2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cellkor
Recruit
Cellkor

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:13 am

yeah i was gonna get all the trophies you could in the story mode but i played 1 round of online after i beat it once and i was like fuck it im to lazy lol
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:15 am

Cellkor wrote:
yeah i was gonna get all the trophies you could in the story mode but i played 1 round of online after i beat it once and i was like fuck it im to lazy lol

haha lol i like getting trophies FF7 remake would be epic
Back to top Go down
Cellkor
Recruit
Cellkor

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:19 am

well i doubt that would ever happen square HATES doing remakes im surprised they did KH:chain of memories for the ps2 but to take there best selling game ever i seriously doubt they would there ass holes like that but it would be extremely epic i just cant wait for the next ff-7 movie or game cause GENESIS IS BACK
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:28 am

Cellkor wrote:
well i doubt that would ever happen square HATES doing remakes im surprised they did KH:chain of memories for the ps2 but to take there best selling game ever i seriously doubt they would there ass holes like that but it would be extremely epic i just cant wait for the next ff-7 movie or game cause GENESIS IS BACK

Angeal>Genesis
Back to top Go down
Cellkor
Recruit
Cellkor

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty8/3/2009, 2:31 am

well i love genesis a bit more cause the fight with him and sephiroth was insane but ofcourse sephiroth OWNS ALL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?   What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09? Empty

Back to top Go down

What PS3 Games Are You Looking Forward To In 09?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan k3R0sene Forums :: Clan K3R0sene Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: