Clan k3R0sene Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k3R0sene - Fueling the Flames of War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

Number of posts : 198
Class : Tactician
Faction : Helghast
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had? Empty
PostSubject: Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had?   Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had? Empty6/6/2009, 11:00 am

Random I Know But I Just Had One. I Was Walking With This Girl I Really Like In The Park And I Tell Her I Like Her And She Says I Like You Too(DUH I MEAN COMEON LOOK AT ME LOL Back To Story) All Of A Sudden It Gets Really Dark And Im In A Mansion. I See This One Hunchback Kid And I Approach Him And Say Hi. He Starts Drooling And All Of A Sudden Im Playing Uncharted But Instead Of Drake Its Me. Then I Wake Up. Pretty Weird.
Back to top Go down
Pyrotronik
Recruit
Pyrotronik

Number of posts : 20
Class : Saboteur/Engineer
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had?   Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had? Empty7/6/2009, 12:49 pm

i HATE those dreams where you finally get together with the girl you like then you wake-up. lol
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had?   Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had? Empty8/6/2009, 12:00 am

Yeah But Being In Uncharted Was FUN!!! I Headshotted A Guy WOOT
Back to top Go down
Pyrotronik
Recruit
Pyrotronik

Number of posts : 20
Class : Saboteur/Engineer
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had?   Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had? Empty8/6/2009, 2:50 pm

it is a sign that you will be the next drake in the the sequel.

Uncharted "yourname" 's Fortune
Back to top Go down
Jak131
Recruit
Jak131

Number of posts : 42
Class : Scout/Tactician
Faction : Either
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had?   Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had? Empty8/6/2009, 9:50 pm

haha you dream about video games! LOSER! jk. I watched pirates of the Caribbean and dreamed I was a pirate... and I did nothing according to the story.. I helped the bad octopus guy and joined his crew lol
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

Number of posts : 141
Class : Assault/Scout

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had?   Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had? Empty8/6/2009, 10:04 pm

Way back when I was 16 I worked at Burger King. During the $.99 Whopper sale we made hundreds of them every day.. One time I had to work real late at night and close, then come right back in the next morning. The worst part was that night I had a dream that all night I was making Whoppers and so when I work up in the morning instead of feeling well rested, I felt like I worked all through out the night and I had to go right back to work. It was pretty much the lowest moment of my work life.. haha

Back to top Go down
https://k3r0.forumotion.net
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had?   Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had? Empty8/6/2009, 10:14 pm

Fuck BK Im Good With McDonalds. My Dream Pwns Yalls. Get To Be With A Hot Ass Chick, And Played Uncharted MOTHAFUCKA. I Love The Bonus Costumes On Uncharted Man SO AWESOME I LOVE THAT GAME
Back to top Go down
EAgles4life
Recruit

Number of posts : 27
Class : Sabotuer
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had?   Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had? Empty28/12/2009, 12:25 pm

i had a dream that i was fucking vida guerra believe it or not, i saw this pic one day and i had a dream about her LOL. here the link,scroll down to see the pic: http://myvidaguerra.com/details.php?image_id=1801
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had?   Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Had?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan k3R0sene Forums :: Clan K3R0sene Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: