Clan k3R0sene Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k3R0sene - Fueling the Flames of War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flash and Thunder Map Pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Flash and Thunder Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Flash and Thunder Map Pack   Flash and Thunder Map Pack Empty20/5/2009, 1:10 pm

June 11th
Beach Head and Southern Hills

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/exclusive-killzone-2-flash-and-thunder-map-pack

they look Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

Number of posts : 141
Class : Assault/Scout
Faction : Helghast
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Flash and Thunder Map Pack   Flash and Thunder Map Pack Empty20/5/2009, 1:47 pm

Hah, you beat me to it! I was just about to post the news, any way here are some more details about the maps!

"Second downloadable Killzone®️2 Map Pack announced

Fight your way down memory lane with the Flash and Thunder Pack: two original Killzone®️ maps remade for PLAYSTATION®️3 (PS3™️)

London, 20th May 2009: The next wave of downloadable content for Killzone®️2 on PLAYSTATION®️3 (PS3™️) has now been announced. Prepare for a literal blast-from-the-past in the form of the Flash and Thunder Pack: a download from PlayStation®️Store featuring the Beach Head and Southern Hills maps. They’re two of the best maps from the original Killzone®️ for PlayStation®️2 – now completely remade for PS3, overflowing with brutal combat between the ISA and the merciless Helghast and offering gamers even more ways to play the first-person shooter that everyone’s talking about.

The Beach Head map sees the ISA tasked with defending a coastal stronghold against a Helghast landing force. This rain-lashed and windswept battlefield is limited in size – which means more action, more hand-to-hand combat, plenty of sneaking up on the enemy and melee kills galore. The Southern Hills map sees the ISA attempting to storm a Helghast compound on top of a hill. A mixture of built-up terrain and wide open spaces – perfect for headshot sniper kills – this map is full of hiding places and offers the perfect battlefield for a large-scale game with lots of players.The Flash and Thunder Pack is the second awesome instalment of downloadable extra content for Killzone 2 on PS3 and will arrive in PlayStation®️Store on (11th of June 2009). To find out more, please contact your local PR manager."
Back to top Go down
https://k3r0.forumotion.net
sarge0079
Recruit
sarge0079

Number of posts : 34
Class : 1.Medic 2.Engineer
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Flash and Thunder Map Pack   Flash and Thunder Map Pack Empty20/5/2009, 4:20 pm

I hope that the whole nuke going off is a part of the gameplay to cause it will force people to go inside and fight instead of snipers just staying outside all the time
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

PostSubject: Re: Flash and Thunder Map Pack   Flash and Thunder Map Pack Empty20/5/2009, 5:59 pm

sarge0079 wrote:
I hope that the whole nuke going off is a part of the gameplay to cause it will force people to go inside and fight instead of snipers just staying outside all the time

I think they are cruisers taking off or landing, they can kill you if you are in the danger zone too. Looks fun!
Back to top Go down
Pyrotronik
Recruit
Pyrotronik

Number of posts : 20
Class : Saboteur/Engineer
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Flash and Thunder Map Pack   Flash and Thunder Map Pack Empty10/6/2009, 3:31 pm

so whos getting it tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

PostSubject: Re: Flash and Thunder Map Pack   Flash and Thunder Map Pack Empty10/6/2009, 3:50 pm

While I definitely plan on owning them, it might not be tomorrow. I have to buy a PSN card from Target since my PS3 wont take my credit card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash and Thunder Map Pack   Flash and Thunder Map Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Flash and Thunder Map Pack
Page 1 of 1