Clan k3R0sene Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k3R0sene - Fueling the Flames of War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I almost died last night... literally

Go down 
+3
mattxMASSACRE
WickeDMirage
FazerKid10
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FazerKid10
Admin
FazerKid10

Number of posts : 92
Class : Tactition/Sabo/Medic
Faction : Helgasht
Registration date : 2009-03-05

I almost died last night... literally Empty
PostSubject: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty6/4/2009, 10:54 am

So I was at work doing shit... and in our break room is some banana someone had brought in for lunch... I walking into the room and I see a huge black spot in the side of this banana and I'm like wtf is that... I get a little closer and I'm like WTF is that thing! HOLEY SHIT...

I almost died last night... literally N1251960051_30211080_7521952

The Brazilian Wandering Spider AKA The Banana Spider... Deadliest Spider in the world

Some Facts about this Spider:

- Guinness Book of World Records 2007 for being the most venomous animal

- The Brazilian wandering spider can grow to have a leg span of up to 4 - 5 inches.

- Bites from the Brazilian Wandering spider may result in only a couple of painful pinpricks to full-blown envenomed. In either case, people bitten by this spider or any Ctenid should seek immediate emergency treatment as the venom is possibly life threatening.
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

Number of posts : 198
Class : Tactician
Faction : Helghast

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty6/4/2009, 11:41 am

i woulda like stepped on it burned it steped on it again n then disect it and then burn it sum more.
Back to top Go down
FazerKid10
Admin
FazerKid10

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty6/4/2009, 1:50 pm

Shit dude... it might be worth some money... we are taking it to the zoo or to MSU to see what they can do with it...
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty6/4/2009, 4:50 pm

FazerKid10 wrote:
Shit dude... it might be worth some money... we are taking it to the zoo or to MSU to see what they can do with it...

Money<Life if that shit bite me i spend the rest of my life remaining torturing that thing
Back to top Go down
mattxMASSACRE
Noob
mattxMASSACRE

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty6/4/2009, 5:10 pm

I am like completely TERRIFIED of spiders.

I woulda like flipped out!
Good thing your not dead Smile ahaha

But fuuuck great to know that those spiders aren't in brazil anymore ahaha
Back to top Go down
Jak131
Recruit
Jak131

Number of posts : 42
Class : Scout/Tactician
Faction : Either
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty6/4/2009, 5:40 pm

mattxMASSACRE wrote:

I woulda like flipped out!
Good thing your not dead Smile ahaha

But fuuuck great to know that those spiders aren't in brazil anymore ahaha

I'm scared of spiders too lol... also bugs D=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty7/4/2009, 12:50 am

how big was that banana?
god damn!
Back to top Go down
fignutz6
Recruit
fignutz6

Number of posts : 55
Class : Engineer / Medic
Faction : ISA! ISA! ISA!
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty7/4/2009, 1:44 am

It probably just escaped from someones lab or something. Ask your local dorks and nerds if their missing a pet/test subject. A far less likely yet far more entertaining theory is that this was just a poorly planned assassination attempt.

Either way, you probably handled it alot better than I would've. I have what you might call arachnophobia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty7/4/2009, 2:03 am

fignutz6 wrote:
It probably just escaped from someones lab or something. Ask your local dorks and nerds if their missing a pet/test subject. A far less likely yet far more entertaining theory is that this was just a poorly planned assassination attempt.

Either way, you probably handled it alot better than I would've. I have what you might call arachnophobia.

lol he should have gotten bitten!! he will be spider-man!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jak131
Recruit
Jak131

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty7/4/2009, 9:47 am

Skorchy wrote:
fignutz6 wrote:

wow lol
Back to top Go down
FazerKid10
Admin
FazerKid10

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty7/4/2009, 1:03 pm

Skorchy wrote:
fignutz6 wrote:

OR BETTER YET DEAD-MAN!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
CrossbonesXIII
Recruit
CrossbonesXIII

Number of posts : 22
Class : Medic
Faction : ISA
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty16/4/2009, 5:58 pm

mattxMASSACRE wrote:

Same man, god man i freaked out just looking at the pic, i suppose thats one good thing about living in england, we dont get now venomous stuff like that or anything as scary looking as that.
Razz
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty16/4/2009, 8:09 pm

Lol X13 Yall Brung Whole Bunch Of Sicknesses To the U.S Back In The Dizays(cant believe i said that)
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty10/6/2009, 2:55 pm

GUYS I FIGURED OUT WHY FAZERKID DOESNT COME ON ANYMORE! The Spider Killed Him HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Pyrotronik
Recruit
Pyrotronik

Number of posts : 20
Class : Saboteur/Engineer
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty10/6/2009, 3:15 pm

he thought he could escape......he failed. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jak131
Recruit
Jak131

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty10/6/2009, 5:46 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I almost died last night... literally   I almost died last night... literally Empty

Back to top Go down

I almost died last night... literally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan k3R0sene Forums :: Clan K3R0sene Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: