Clan k3R0sene Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k3R0sene - Fueling the Flames of War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...

Go down 
+2
WickeDMirage
ASmitt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

Number of posts : 50
Class : Engineer
Faction : Helghast
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty24/3/2009, 4:28 pm

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that I probably wont be KZ2-ing for some time... As a lot of you already know, I've had some "difficulty" signing into the Warzone, and I haven't even been on my PSN for a while too. It's half because of the server. And the other half is home issues. We've just been having a hard time with a lot of stuff over on my end. My dad recently got really sick, but he's better now. I'm just trying to spend as much time with him as I can, I haven't seen him in a longgg time.

I hope you guys understand - I know I'm the least active player, but once things settle down and a stability patch is released (for the game haha) I should be able to reach General Rank and make it to practices. I'll still try to check up on the forums though to stay in touch, and I've been watching the videos too.

Hopefully I'll be playing with you guys sometime in the near future!!!
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

Number of posts : 198
Class : Tactician

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty24/3/2009, 4:52 pm

ASmitt Get this Straight Your Are NOT The Least Active Person In k3R0. Hope Your Dad Is Ok. Good Thing Your Spending Time With Him. Don't Beat Yourself Up Theres A Lot Of People Not General Rank Yet.
Back to top Go down
FazerKid10
Admin
FazerKid10

Number of posts : 92
Class : Tactition/Sabo/Medic
Faction : Helgasht

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty24/3/2009, 6:36 pm

WickeDMirage wrote:
ASmitt Get this Straight Your Are NOT The Least Active Person In k3R0. Hope Your Dad Is Ok. Good Thing Your Spending Time With Him. Don't Beat Yourself Up Theres A Lot Of People Not General Rank Yet.

Like wicked said, don't worry about it man, we arent going anywhere, so dont rush yourself. Its good to hear your dads ok, and i hope he stays that way. hope to see you back on the battlefield soon bro.
Back to top Go down
D4RkNIKON
Admin
D4RkNIKON

Number of posts : 141
Class : Assault/Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty24/3/2009, 6:56 pm

FazerKid10 wrote:
WickeDMirage wrote:

Like wicked said, don't worry about it man, we arent going anywhere, so dont rush yourself. Its good to hear your dads ok, and i hope he stays that way. hope to see you back on the battlefield soon bro.

Ditto, Thanks for letting us know and I hope to see you soon enough. Keep in touch on the forums and it is good to hear your dad is alright.
Back to top Go down
https://k3r0.forumotion.net
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty26/3/2009, 5:27 pm

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it... I'll keep up with the forums best I can. My dad has just started work again and is going on a trip this weekend sometime so I might be on when he's not around.
Back to top Go down
fignutz6
Recruit
fignutz6

Number of posts : 55
Class : Engineer / Medic
Faction : ISA! ISA! ISA!
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty28/3/2009, 11:41 am

You've made the right decision. When it comes right down to it, this still is just a game and no one here is gonna hold it against you to take some much needed time off. Good luck w/ everything!
Back to top Go down
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty12/4/2009, 11:04 am

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it, Happy Sunday for those who don't! Very Happy

Sorry I haven't been active on the forums but I've had some trouble with my new computer but everything is fixed so I can post and view again.

Also, today is the day I hit the Warzone again!!! w00000t!!!!! I havent been on in a longgg time to play ANYTHING but I'm finally back!! I'll be on in about 6 or 7 hours? 6 or 7pm my time, if anybody wants to team or something I will be online - so long as I dont get kicked off the warzone

Any news on that update though? For those else who have had issues, did it resolve the server stability???

(god I need to get caught up on things Very Happy)

See you on the battlefield!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty12/4/2009, 12:04 pm

ASmitt wrote:

Also, today is the day I hit the Warzone again! I havent been on in a longgg time to play ANYTHING but I'm finally back!! I'll be on in about 6 or 7 hours? 6 or 7pm my time, if anybody wants to team or something I will be online - so long as I dont get kicked off the warzone

Any news on that update though? For those else who have had issues, did it resolve the server stability?

WWWOOOO ASmitt Is Back Woot Woot. Welcome Back Dude. The Update Did Help A Lot WIth Connection Errors. Btw DLC Is Coming Smile. See Ya On There I'll Try To Be On Your Time Your Eastern Right?
Back to top Go down
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty12/4/2009, 12:19 pm

Hahahah - Yeah, I'm Eastern so about an hour ahead of you. I'm actually trying to get online in a few minutes, I'll see how the update worked out

And I saw the DLC info D4Rk put up, I'm going to by it for sure! (Unless it's free (a guy can dream))
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty12/4/2009, 12:21 pm

I'm Eastern Too. Lol Ima Get On In A Sec.
Back to top Go down
CrossbonesXIII
Recruit
CrossbonesXIII

Number of posts : 22
Class : Medic
Faction : ISA
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty13/4/2009, 4:21 pm

Yeah AS id say i have been to least active, mainly due to coursework and im hoping to get back on more frequently, especially with the new maps xD but yeah sorry guys, an i really wanna get back on here too, i <3 these forums and have missed them, please forgive me Sad
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty13/4/2009, 5:01 pm

CrossbonesXIII wrote:
Yeah AS id say i have been to least active, mainly due to coursework and im hoping to get back on more frequently, especially with the new maps xD but yeah sorry guys, an i really wanna get back on here too, i <3 these forums and have missed them, please forgive me Sad

Hey Dont Beat Yourself Up About That Bro. Thats What I'm Here For JK. Don't Worry Man School First Thats Cool. And Its Nice To Actually Hear From Ya. Hopefully You Come Back Soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty14/4/2009, 3:21 pm

yeah, what WickeD said - Take your time, this clan isn't going anywhere!

Sorry bout the Mic situation WickeD, it died because I havent been on in so long, its charged up now though Very Happy
Oh! And you know what pisses me off!? I joined a game right after and was kicking ass! At one point I snagged a sniper from some guy and had this wicked kill streak of like 12 or 13, I dropped a respawn at my WICKED spot with an ammo crate and had like 5 snipers with me and i had SO many points, match is almost up, sure to get another level and then.... An error has occurred... I nearly cried and threw my PS3, then realized its not Sony's fault... Sad Whyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Why can't they save our scores during matches like (dare I say it...) COD4+5!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty14/4/2009, 8:53 pm

Well Thats WICKEDLY Horrible Now isn't it. o btw ASmitt

Y You've Earned A Trophy!
--Compare Killzone With CoD

btw the Y is my trophy symbol i couldnt get anything better so yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty14/4/2009, 10:57 pm

WickeDMirage wrote:
Well Thats WICKEDLY Horrible Now isn't it. o btw ASmitt

Y You've Earned A Trophy!
--Compare Killzone With CoD

btw the Y is my trophy symbol i couldnt get anything better so yeah

Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Img_4910

*FIXED* lol!
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty14/4/2009, 11:55 pm

wat he said!
Back to top Go down
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty15/4/2009, 3:31 pm

lol! Oh thats fresh guys, reallll fresh afro (sad cuz I have a white man's fro too xD) But there are some things that they should have added for simple convenience, such as the score saver during matches, so that in the event (the very likely event) that you get booted, your score is safe and sound in records
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty15/4/2009, 3:54 pm

Well I Have Wired Connection So I Rarely get Kicked Off A Game But Sometimes It Won't Let Me In Warzone But It Happened To All Of People As Well.
Back to top Go down
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty15/4/2009, 6:14 pm

WickeDMirage wrote:
Well I Have Wired Connection So I Rarely get Kicked Off A Game But Sometimes It Won't Let Me In Warzone But It Happened To All Of People As Well.

I honestly dont think being wired or wireless has any influence though... because I stay logged into my PSN account, I just get kicked from the Warzone Servers. Which again, leads me to believe that its a problem on their end. Its only happened once since I started playing again though, I havent been on since I got knocked off but I'll give it a go tonight and see how it goes
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty15/4/2009, 6:15 pm

coo coo
Back to top Go down
CrossbonesXIII
Recruit
CrossbonesXIII

Number of posts : 22
Class : Medic
Faction : ISA
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty16/4/2009, 5:54 pm

WickeDMirage wrote:
CrossbonesXIII wrote:

Hey Dont Beat Yourself Up About That Bro. Thats What I'm Here For JK. Don't Worry Man School First Thats Cool. And Its Nice To Actually Hear From Ya. Hopefully You Come Back Soon Very Happy
Thanks Wicked xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...   Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys, I'm Taking A Break...
Page 1 of 1