Clan k3R0sene Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k3R0sene - Fueling the Flames of War!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Writers Out There In K3R0?

Go down 
+2
WickeDMirage
ASmitt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

Number of posts : 50
Class : Engineer
Faction : Helghast
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty
PostSubject: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty21/3/2009, 10:22 pm

Just wondering if we have any writers in this clan. I personally write just for fun in my spare time... Now I can hear you gasping, "What? He writes and it's not for a school function? Blasphemy!" and yes, I just used that word, you can shut up now Smile

If there are, let me know - I'd love to swap ideas and concept work and experiences (if you've ever been published blablabla). Here's hoping we have at least one other creative soul in this clan Smile ........

Now I can smell you filing a lawsuit (or preparing a very upsetting reply) so I'll just say I'm kidding Very Happy We've got SO many creative people in this clan which is fantastic - we have one of, if not THE best, looking clan forums out there! We've had so many great ideas put into this clan and for that I'm proud of all you guys! Props to all of you who made a contribution to this team!!! And to those unfaithful few who didn't... *ahem*.........

(Insert Cliff Hanger Here)

My sense of humor sucks Razz Props to the whole clan!!! K3R0 FTW!!! lol!

.......But seriously, get back to me if you do write, I'm really looking to network o.O
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

Number of posts : 198
Class : Tactician

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty21/3/2009, 10:26 pm

I can Write I Have A Lot Of Ideas Just No Time To Write It.
Back to top Go down
FazerKid10
Admin
FazerKid10

Number of posts : 92
Class : Tactition/Sabo/Medic
Faction : Helgasht

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty21/3/2009, 11:58 pm

You going into jounralism smitty?
Back to top Go down
fignutz6
Recruit
fignutz6

Number of posts : 55
Class : Engineer / Medic
Faction : ISA! ISA! ISA!
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty22/3/2009, 1:03 am

The only things I do that can be considered writing are reviews for Video Games and CD's.

I know......I'm so cool I cant stand it.......
Back to top Go down
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty22/3/2009, 9:20 am

FazerKid10 wrote:
You going into jounralism smitty?

I'm probably going to take a course for that, but I really want to become a published author. Stephen King is one of my biggest inspirations actually. And Darren Shan Very Happy Heard of 'em?

WickedD: Yeah I've been there Razz Well if ya don't mind I'd like to here some of 'em! I'm always looking for something new to write

fignutz: Actually that's pretty cool Razz I've only ever written one review for GameFAQS and I forget which game it was. It sucked though... Reviews are harder than it looks - we have a course in school and one of the lessons is on TEACHING people how to write reviews for movies and other similar things haha
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty22/3/2009, 10:09 am

Your Always Spelling My Name Wrong >.<" Its WickeDMirage Not WickedDMirage
Back to top Go down
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty22/3/2009, 10:13 am

WickeDMirage wrote:
Your Always Spelling My Name Wrong >.<" Its WickeDMirage Not WickedDMirage

Ahahaha, oh wow, my bad man!!! I only quickly read ur name - WickeDMirage!! There Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mattxMASSACRE
Noob
mattxMASSACRE

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty26/3/2009, 8:54 pm

I'm looking to go into Print Journalism

I love writing and reading and stuff so i'm looking forward to getting into all of that.

Last year i wrote a lot of stuff like Mini stories Smile
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty27/3/2009, 1:11 am

I Wanna Write Something Related To Like Eragon And Stuff Like That.
Back to top Go down
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty27/3/2009, 10:00 pm

WickeDMirage wrote:
I Wanna Write Something Related To Like Eragon And Stuff Like That.

I hear thats a really good book - I never got around to reading it... Started but didn't get far enough. I'm writing a book now that happens to be on the demonic side of things Razz

@Mattx --> Good for you man, I know a few people who are taking courses for that right now and they really enjoy it - course, it has to be your kind of thing. And if ya still have those mini stories around and don't mind, could ya send me a few? I could always use more inspiration, and maybe some new writing styles!
Back to top Go down
mattxMASSACRE
Noob
mattxMASSACRE

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty28/3/2009, 11:59 am

I'm trying to find em now! lmao.
I wanna read em again anyways Smile

Once i find em i'll type them up and send it to ya.
Back to top Go down
ASmitt
Recruit
ASmitt

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty28/3/2009, 12:48 pm

mattxMASSACRE wrote:
I'm trying to find em now! lmao.
I wanna read em again anyways Smile

Once i find em i'll type them up and send it to ya.

Awesome! Looking forward to reading them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarge0079
Recruit
sarge0079

Number of posts : 34
Class : 1.Medic 2.Engineer
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty7/5/2009, 6:40 pm

Yea i know this damn post has been up for forever and a day but one day i just randomly started writing a fanfiction of one our clans matches only thing is i somehow made it fit into and made it seem like a part of the killzone experience and the mission was to resecure radec academy one day i might post that little short story i made on here but i just found it really odd that i one that lol. So yall guys give me some feedback on what yall think ok.
Back to top Go down
WickeDMirage
Recruit
WickeDMirage

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty7/5/2009, 11:27 pm

are we gonna be helghast or ISA cuz radec academy is helghast terroritory but u said resecure so?
Back to top Go down
sarge0079
Recruit
sarge0079

Number of posts : 34
Class : 1.Medic 2.Engineer
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty17/5/2009, 8:26 pm

well our squad is gonna be with the higs and we are resucuring radec academy from the ISA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Writers Out There In K3R0?   Any Writers Out There In K3R0? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Writers Out There In K3R0?
Page 1 of 1